Boot light fuse?

Hi

I was putting bright lights in everything earlier, all went well until the boot light. It came on and went straight off, I'm assuming blowing a fuse. Anybody know which fuse this would be? Or any other ideas?

Happens every time you change the boot bulb. Its a right pain

Its a 15a blue miniature fuse. Theres only 2 i think but check them both. I think its the one further towards the right hand side.

Careful if you drive anywhere. The same fuse does the back lights.

Edited by Otaylor38
  • Like 1

Yeah haha

I had that problem.

I went out to find a fuse after dark and was getting flashed hy everybody. ( didnt realise it did the back lights at the time). I couldnt find a place that sold the small fuses, so i swapped the 2 15a ones over. My lights did work, but my window wipers didnt, and it was raining rather alot haha

No win situation.

I have finally changed the fuse after a strange encounter with the skoda dealer, however the bulb warning light is still on, any ideas?

Maybe it's not a Canbus error free bulb, it'll still work but throw up a dashboard warning.

Sent from my RAZRi using Tapatalk

Have you changed your number plate bulbs? I changed mine and for a while they were fine, then all of a sudden the warning light came on even though they both still worked. Swapped them for new CANBUS error free and had no bother since.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

I put led back in mine, not sure where I got them now but they were pennies and they have been fine.

One thing I found is that if I turned the engine on and the lights in quick succession the light came on, if I let the car settle to an idle, when the needle went below 1000 rpm the light didn't come on.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk