Guidance needed to remove trim in 2013 Estate

Colleagues

I want to install a set of rear parking sensors on my estate car. Can anyone point me towards a set of instructions that will help me remove the trim in the load area (so I can get access to the 12V live feed to the reversing light) without damaging said trim?

Many thanks; have a good one!

I only needed to do the first step in stripping it down as the carpet was slightly out of position when I got the car. You have to pop out the recessed hooks in front of and behind the fold out bag hook to get at two bolts holding the side trim on - you have to push them up slightly and then the bottom of the hook unclips. A third bolt is behind the fold out hook. That was all I needed to do to get enough play to adjust the carpet to exactly where it should have been, but I don't think there are a whole lot more fasteners involved. If it's anything like the Octavia though you'll probably need to strip the whole back of the car off to get the bumper off for access to fit the sensors. It all screws together well though, just don't lose any bolts or do it in a rush...