Would seats from a Passat B6 fit a Octavia II?

As the topic says really.

Seen heated, electric (but not memory) seats from a B6 at not a bad price. Considering a future upgrade on Scout. ;)

Fronts will be the most straight forward with only the wiring plugs possibly needing changing. Rears will probably be wider in the Passat which might mean having to do a swap of the material/foam on to the octy frames.

It might be straight forward but be prepared in case it isn't.

If you aren't scared of having a go it should pay off.

• Like 1

Oh cool, thanks :)

Would only be the fronts. :) The back is rarely sat in anyway. My thoughts are I'd get electric without the ball-ache of having to get the memory fitted, 'cos then I'd want to do the mirrors too. :o

I put Audi A6 seats in mine and had the rears re-covered, really pleased with the result. I avoided buying electric seats as you'd need additional wiring for the seat motors, changing the plugs over was still required though as they airbag, seatbelt warning etc connectors were all different.