My review of CG motorsport

Big thanks to andy and everyone at cg motorsport for supplying me with a dual friction clutch kit and smf. Ordered over the phone with andy and it turned up within two days.

The smf does make noise but that's part of having Uprated stuff. You wouldn't expect a performance exhaust to be silent!

Very happy with the service that I received. Even while cg were having problems with their phones and Internet andy took the time to message me back from home.

Had a technical question that was answered very quickly when I called up. I had I high bite point on the clutch which has now come back to around half way now it's bed in a bit.

The clutch is very grippy and if your not paying attention you can stall or wheel spin easily! My girlfriend thinks I'm a massive gentleman sausage when I do so!

So to sum it up, massive thumbs up from me!

• Like 1

Sounds good Mate

More reliable than the stock system

Although noise is always an issue for peeps

I heard the valeo conversation kit is more quieter than CG, think it's sold at europarts May give it a try if and when mine goes

Edited by Jay29

Sounds good Mate

More reliable than the stock system

Although noise is always an issue for peeps

I heard the valeo conversation kit is more quieter than CG, think it's sold at europarts May give it a try if and when mine goes

The sound doesn't bother me. Just turn the radio up if it does!!

• 1 month later...

How much did the set up all come too? Nice to see a genuine review rather than the same "ive never tried them,but ive heard this that and the other" popping up on various threads across t'internet

I got the setup for £575 delivered. I ordered direct with andy over the phone and got a discount over the web price.