2012 White Monte 1.6 CR Diesel - Revo - Sale or swap

triathlondaz

I'm after an estate car and the wife won't sell the Z4! As a result the Monte Carlo will have to go. We've owned this car from new and it's 2 years old at the end of the month. The car was professionally remapped (REVO) by Independent VW Lincoln with paperwork and receipts to prove at 2000 miles. The car now has 29000 miles and hasn't missed a beat. The map transformed the car, it also only cost an extra 25 pound per year on my insurance. Owned by mature owners (40 year old male driver and 45 year old female police officer) it's been well looked after. It's on the long life service plan (20,000 mile intervals). It's in Candy White and standard apart from the Revo. I've looked round at the cheapest 12 plate diesels and think £8750 is a true and fair price. Obviously it comes with the remaining 12 months Skoda Warranty and breakdown cover. 

Alternatively if you have a Octavia VRS Estate and your looking to down size I can swap with you and pay the difference, I don't mind if its petrol or diesel as long as its less than 30000 miles, in good condition and no older than an 11 reg. I have the cash to add to mine so easy to organise. 

Will get pics done at the weekend. 

Thanks

Daz

pm for more info  :thumbup:

post-47821-0-38498300-1406058798_thumb.jpg