Wheel Swop, Opinions?

DarrellGB

Hi all,

I'm looking between these two sets, I can obviously recoup some money from selling mine.

These VW ones, I can swop out the badges.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/331299098156

Or these Sirocco wheels.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/301091663404

Having to stay with 16" as the maintenance/tyre plan won't let me switch out to 17's

I would always prefer to get OEM wheels rather than aftermarket replica wheels - typically better quality, lighter, and you can keep your original wheel bolts (aftermarket wheels usually use taper bolts rather than OEM radiused bolts).  If you do want to sell your OEM 16" Yeti alloy wheels I'd be interested if you'd post them, depending on how much you want for them of course......

• Like 1

I would always prefer to get OEM wheels rather than aftermarket replica wheels - typically better quality, lighter, and you can keep your original wheel bolts (aftermarket wheels usually use taper bolts rather than OEM radiused bolts).  If you do want to sell your OEM 16" Yeti alloy wheels I'd be interested if you'd post them, depending on how much you want for them of course......

I would prefer to stay OEM and I will need to sell mine so I'll let you know. They are great wheels, just think a different design would suite mine better.