Fabia mk1 Vrs parts - now the big giveaway

swaffy

I'll have the gear stick and the can holder surround. I'll take the other one too as a spare possibly. How much to post. BTW Just sent stuff to my daughter at uni and the royal mail are doing a parcel for under £3 for a parcel the size of a large shoe box.

I'll have the gear stick and the can holder surround. I'll take the other one too as a spare possibly. How much to post. BTW Just sent stuff to my daughter at uni and the royal mail are doing a parcel for under £3 for a parcel the size of a large shoe box.

Cheers for the heads up.

The gear gaiter and handbrake have been provisionally sold over night. You can have first refusal.

The two surrounds are still available if you want?

Bugger really needed the gear stick and gaitor too. I will still take them though. Stick my name on them and once the gear stick is confirmed or otherwise let me know how much please to get it all delivered and I'll gift you the money along with my address.

Swaffy apparently that royal mail deal thingy doesn't start till monday. Woman at the post office made a mistake with the dates when she put mines through. Apparently. If you want to wait till then to post those surrounds its no hassle.

Edited by Jaspire