Boot lid bump stop

weasley

Any idea if you can get the bump stops for the boot lid? I was chatting to my neighbour yesterday, casually unloading the boot as I did, and noticed that on one side there is a rubber bump stop for tensioning the closure, but on the other side the rubber stop was missing. There are no apparent issues, other than now I know it is missing I want it back!

post-76950-0-21426300-1411334433_thumb.jpg

post-76950-0-66352900-1411334454_thumb.jpg

According to this page, yes they are.

http://www.partscats.info/skoda/en/?i=cat_vag_models&brand=sk&number=155&set=156&ein=2010&f=666&hauptgr=1234567890&hg=8

Item no 16.

If it doesn't bring up the actual drawing of the lid, go down the list on the right to "REAR LID" and click on that line, an exploded diagram will come up.

• Like 1

Thanks. It looks like they changed it after 06/2012, although I have not yet seen any images as to how it changed. Mine was delivered Jan 2012 so I guess will use the earlier part number.

If anyone is interested, it looks like:

<06/2012 3C9827499

>06/2014 3C9827499A

There is also an additional number that indicates "satin black"... append "9B9" to the part number. And in both cases it looks like you have to get the whole assembly, rather than just the rubber bumper bit.