Cupra R Splitter

How easy are they to fit??

Currently looking for one but don't want to pay stupid money for it, just wondering if its easy enough to fit with bumper on the car or if bumper needs to come off then I'll probably wait and do the wide mouth at the same time.

It is possible to fit with bumper on car as I did mine that way. Not really too difficult but do need measure carefully and tape up where you want it fitted before starting job.

Remember to cut slots in the lower section of splitter, that way you can bend the splitter a tad to follower the bumper curve better

I'm tempted, was going to ask how much bending is needed, and does it need to be cut down much? 

When you get the splitter in hand, it'll be clear. It's the lower edge, at the bottom of the splitter. It can't be seen when fitted. Next time I'm under the car, I'll get a pic. I'm sure bowders will have a pic somewhere!

I did not need to cut slots in mine and it bent round ok. Just cut off the lugs on the splitter that are only needed for the fitting to the seat LCR so that the splitter sits flush. What you do need to do is cut down the centre posts as if not will be bent on fitting. I don't have a PIC but will find a guide