New Vibration through accelerator and clutch peddle. Could it be DMF related?

In the last two weeks or so I've been getting a high frequency vibration through the accelerator and clutch peddle. Its not a harsh vibration, more like a hum, but it be clearly felt through my shoes. 

Its got nothing to do with the wheels or suspension as it does it when the car is stationary. Its seems to happen around the bite point of the clutch and if I have the accelerator at a certain point the hum vibration turns into a audible buzz.

It got me thinking if this is dmf related as I had the clutch replaced a few years back, but not the dmf. Shortly after that I developed a very substantial shudder at 60mph if I booted it 6th,however I had no other symptoms. 

So, could this new vibration be down to the DMF failing or something else like gearbox etc. 

Yeah, the car ticks over fine, no noise or rattle and drives fine apart from the bad shudder.

Is there any particular easy way to diagnose engine mounts?

Yes, stick the car in gear and rock it back and forth by pushing/pulling on the front panel with the bonnet open, does the engine move about?

It's the DMF anyway, it's always the DMF on these damned diesels.