Removing Turbo Back Exhaust

Morning all, I currently have a ma-hoosive turbo back exhaust on my 2003 VRS that the previous only kindly fitted in his ownership. The actual back box must be 4 inches and to be honest looks stupid. My question is, if i remove this a fit a standard VRS exhaust will i lose alot of power/and feel it?

Is there an alternative where i could just change the backbox?

If i was to sell the exhaust after taking it off, what's it going to be worth?

post-110442-0-31289100-1414666399_thumb.jpg

Yeah this is insanely loud. I don't mind it on the odd occasion, but on motorways i have to use quarter/half throttle just to make it bareable. It also hangs badly and doesnt fit flush with the rear bumper.

Morning all, I currently have a ma-hoosive turbo back exhaust on my 2003 VRS that the previous only kindly fitted in his ownership. The actual back box must be 4 inches and to be honest looks stupid. My question is, if i remove this a fit a standard VRS exhaust will i lose alot of power/and feel it?

Is there an alternative where i could just change the backbox?

If i was to sell the exhaust after taking it off, what's it going to be worth?

Not the best looking or fitted as you say,

You should have no problem swapping the exhaust over, especially if the car is running a stage 1 map, You may loose a little of the car has stage 2.

Yeah this is insanely loud. I don't mind it on the odd occasion, but on motorways i have to use quarter/half throttle just to make it bareable. It also hangs badly and doesnt fit flush with the rear bumper.

Yep I remember that mine used to give me earache with no throttle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk