KW V1 non inox line

nicknameless

As per title I have a set of non inox KW V1s that have just come off my vrs. I have an invoice for these from jan 2012 and it looks like these have done approx 30k miles since that time on the car according to mot data. I've put 4000 of those on which are mainly motorway miles and I was told the previous wonder did the same but I can't guarantee any of that. They are pretty grubby and I haven't had chance to clean them up. No sign of leaks but there is corrosion of spring coverings. Fronts come as complete strut with top mounts and bearings in place. Can't say how easy these will be to adjust but they are about half way down the threads so not 'slammed'.

I am no suspension technician but these were performing fine on the car before removal. However, I am getting on in my years and these combined with strut braces and 17s was too firm a ride for me despite the handling advantages, hence the removal.

Tool kit and a cup of tea included.

Any questions let me know.

£175 collected from birmingham.