Porsche Big brake Kit

robertwaite

My mechanic friend has just taken a kit off an audi TT. It comes with brackets, calipers, discs(floating with rotors) and pads.

He is after £350 collected.

Pics to follow soon, he just called me and asked if I knew anyone so I've posted here.

Located in Tunbridge Wells, Kent.

Rob

Yeah 330mm discs are about £145 a pair (pagid drilled). Shame they werent bells and rotors or prob would have had them despite only being 4 pots. Will stick to my plans of 6 pots with 360mm+ discs in the new year ! Can anyone tell me out of interest, if these are off a mk1 Audi TT then would the brackets fit an Octy Mk2 Vrs? I might be getting mixed up.somewhere and thinking they would fit Mk4 VW?

Can't believe these haven't sold ! Being Porsche they are monoblock machined out 1 piece for superior rigidity. An awesome upgrade and a bargain at this price. I have them fitted to my Octy. Consistant braking lap after lap.