2001 Octavia vRS - broken, whole car only - £250

rys

I recently crashed my black '01 Octavia vRS, so she's up for sale. Whole car only, priced keenly to help get her off the drive ASAP in one go.

I don't want to break, but someone is welcome to pick her up to do so; I just don't have the time and my neighbours would hate me.

The crash was front-nearside, low speed, and the other car hit me almost perfectly on. It pushed the steering hub in by about 6cm, smooshed the intercooler (but didn't puncture it, it still drives without cooling problems) and obviously scratched the wheel a bit, bent the wing and bent the bumper.

It's definitely fixable, but it's outside of my expertise and patience to do.

It's not standard, so you get some (maybe cool?!) extras thrown in: Forge DV, an aftermarket TIP and a 210bhp ECU flash. It boosts like a champion and it pulls strongly. There's around 155K miles on the car.

I had it MOT'd about 4 weeks before, so there are four new Dunlop EfficientGrips with around 800 miles on them, nice and fresh!

I didn't really look after it since it was just a cheap (fun!) runaround for me, so the interior could do with a freshen up (dogs with muddy paws on seats, etc) if you plan to fix it and drive it.

Anyway, I'm waffling. One black '01 vRS saloon with a wonky nearside front, ready to go ASAP, £250 to be rid.

I'm in Abbots Langley, basically where the bottom of the M1 intersects with the M25. Come and take it away!

Rys

post-102216-0-77236400-1417034312_thumb.jpg

post-102216-0-68085200-1417034332_thumb.jpg

post-102216-0-14428400-1417034327_thumb.jpg

post-102216-0-68304600-1417034320_thumb.jpg

I should add that I can only find one key at the moment. When I bought it the 2nd key had a broken transponder and had lost the keyring loop. I always meant to get it replaced, but I've stuck it in a drawer somewhere and I can't find it since the missus never drove it.

Sold, after a bunch of PMs! Keen price did the trick. Sorry Santaclart, you were closest to the first person to say yes, only a minute or so behind!