SmartGate and MirrorLink in ordered Octavia

• 1 month later...

This link would suggest SmartGate is definitely available on the Octavia III, but there are no clues as to whether or not we can get it in the UK or if it's a chargeable extra ..... confusing!  :wonder:

• Like 2

It is available - it is on the dealer price list as an option - as I said before, ask your dealer!

I don't doubt what you say, but it's no where to be found on the UK car configurator nor can I find any mention in the UK brochure options list so if you wanted this you'd have to be ahead of the game with your dealer ..... I suspect most of them won't have a clue about it!

Edited by Makefish

It has been available since 2015.5MY on the dealer options list, but has never made it on to either the configurator or the brochure.

The only way you will get this in the UK is by asking your dealer and they will have to look up the option code and price for it.