Brand New 3" DownPipe and DeCat TFSI

ashS_skoda

Hi for sale is unused 3" Downpipe decat for sale , box and wrapper where opened to check was all ok , but never fitted.

Worthwhile modification for stage 2 along with my Induction I have for sale.

as I said brand new never used for TFSI, was going to be fitted to my Octavia TFSI vRS, but returning to standard.

post-98538-0-08298600-1427043311_thumb.jpg

Just for reference, if that's the toyosport type eBay one listed for mk5 golf gti, it fits the facelift tsi models turbo flange. I have experience with that, can fit to standard rear section but requires approx 12" cutting off the oe centre section. Worth it, £200 is a great price and it does make a difference, even with standard map. Hope it helps, glwts!

• Like 1

I thought the other night it was a sport cat, not decat. I paid £200 for a sport cat. As above, sorry to burst your bubble but there are a couple of shops selling them at £139 and another selling at £105. It's remarkable how prices can drop when ships compete on eBay.