Shes here

The Ford Tourneo has got a whole lot better looking! Perhaps now is the time to update your profile  :D

Looking good, not a huge fan of the 16" Spectrum alloys but I do like an estate in white!

Enjoy  :sun:

Edited by silver1011

Looks really good,

Nice, I'm not a huge fan of white but there is something about the estate model that really suits the colour  Should be a big difference compared to the Epica

I agree, but then I'm biased !!!

So they hope to keep you tied to the dealers that way?

how can owners check?

Sounds like a cunning ploy to me.

You do get a paper print out after a service and you can ring a dealer/Skoda and ask.

But it assumes the dealers fill in the details correctly. My Dad just had his Yeti serviced and according to the mighty computer he picked it up last March but it had the PDI done last October...

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Get the car serviced wherever you want, just ensure they use genuine parts.

Stick the invoice in the glovebox.

I would be interested to hear Skoda UK's response if you ask them for a copy of the service regimes since they've now omitted the booklet.

If you do choose to have the car serviced outside of the dealer network (therefore without access to the online service records) how does the garage know what to replace and when.

I'd imagine Skoda are obliged to provide this information to owners...

• Like 1

Get the car serviced wherever you want, just ensure they use genuine parts.

Stick the invoice in the glovebox.

I would be interested to hear Skoda UK's response if you ask them for a copy of the service regimes since they've now omitted the booklet.

If you do choose to have the car serviced outside of the dealer network (therefore without access to the online service records) how does the garage know what to replace and when.

I'd imagine Skoda are obliged to provide this information to owners...

That's assuming the service booklet is right.

My last new vehicle was never serviced at a dealers but always got the warranty work done, thats was in 2008 and i thought the EU had stopped this?

Correct, Block exemption regulations

So is there anyone with a late model Skoda that was supplied without the service book who is prepared to drop them a quick email to ask how they are supposed to know what needs replacing and when?

http://www.skoda.co.uk/about-us/contact-us/contact-us

A lot of independents subscribe to the various online services which provide that information.

The Ford Tourneo has got a whole lot better looking! Perhaps now is the time to update your profile  :D

Looking good, not a huge fan of the 16" Spectrum alloys but I do like an estate in white!

Enjoy  :sun:

Better tyre economy though :-)

I like my Fandangos but I'm at a stage where a car needs to go from A-B rather than hang out of the window screaming ......Buuut A'm considerably rictcha than thou lol.

• Like 1

Get yourself an RNS 510 from ebay, then a radio surround from the dealer straight swap then you will have sat nav, you could also get a reversing camera fitted to the number plate light

does the display between the speedo and rev counter, etc stay on all the time? (the mpg/phone book bit)

just locked the car and it was on after all the lights went out

p.s. hi skippy...lol

Edited by lichfielddriver