Shes here

does the display between the speedo and rev counter, etc stay on all the time? (the mpg/phone book bit)

just locked the car and it was on after all the lights went out

p.s. hi skippy...lol

No it will go off. It just stays on for a little while after you switch off the ignition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tight dealer, no free Skoda floormats

That is tight, unless you got an unbelievable deal and there was nothing left it in for the dealer which I doubt. I wouldn't be impressed with that after forking out so much on a car!!

That is tight, unless you got an unbelievable deal and there was nothing left it in for the dealer which I doubt. I wouldn't be impressed with that after forking out so much on a car!!

£14350 plus vat

is that REAL cheap?

1600cc tdi (not Greenline) Estate 6 speed, got stop/start

Edited by lichfielddriver

£14350 plus vat

is that REAL cheap?

1600cc tdi (not Greenline) Estate 6 speed, got stop/start

That wasn't bad at all, nearly £3k off list! Actually more when you factor in delivery etc.

That wasn't bad at all, nearly £3k off list! Actually more when you factor in delivery etc.

I paid the VAT upfront and am reclaiming it as im registered

£14500 on the finance and £3000 HP fees 

its £100 a month more than the cash loan i had on the Epica and should save more than that in fuel, plus it is under warranty plus it should be fixable if it goes wrong, the Chevrolet has been a worry seeing as GM have pulled out of Europe and Vauxhall dealers arent keen on parts or fixing them