JOM coilover receipt

strange request - one of the rear springs on my vrs has sagged about 30mm and the manufacturer want to see a receipt then they will send me a new one, is there anyone that keeps receipts that could send me a pick of theirs please.

post-98792-0-94210200-1427285681_thumb.jpg

I don't think you'll find anyone willing to sent you a picture of their receipt as it will contain personal details such as name and bank card. Not to mention should they ever have to put in a claim themselves it could prevent them from doing so!

What's it to prove that they are still in the warranty period? - Are they not covered by lifetime? 

hadn't thought about bank details etc, I think its just to prove that they are their brand (jom) if someone wanted to blank out the bank details that would probably be fine.

like most people i throw my receipt in the bin every time I go to Tesco express - if receipts can be used by fraud people then those bins outside are gold mines!

It's not so much fraud but if you use someone else's receipt for a warranty claim then they end up needing to make a claim down the line, chances are the company could spot it and think hang on a moment this person has claimed before. Not a position I'd want to be in! 

the uk importer sent me in the guys in Germany as I haven't got my receipt, guy at jom.de wants to see a receipt!

just thought that if someone had their receipt and had up graded or sold their car etc they wouldn't mind sending me a copy.