Garrett GT17/56 hybrid turbo for 1.9TDI ASZ PD130 220-230bhp potential

XMANTURBOS

Hi,

new arrival, Garrett GT17/56 hybrid turbo, benefits from PD150 shaft, GT2052v cold side with 56mm compressor wheel from GTB1756vk turbocharger. The boost inlet and outlet are in pretty much stock position however they will need larger diameter boost pipes or reductions to fit onto your stock ASZ/BLT/BUK/BPX/ARL engine. Otherwise the hybrid fits P&P.

This is the first one I've ever had so I'm looking for someone who will be able to test it and give some good feedback together with boost logs and RR printout. I will offer £50 cash back to any one willing to be a beta tester of this turbo. The regular price is £500 delivered within the uk.

Intake size on turbo - 55mm

63mm - 55mm silicone reducer ebay item number: 221476468191

boost pipe can be just cut and stretched and goes on the outlet ok

The estimated power potential is 220-230bhp @ 1.8bar max!

IMG_6324.jpg

upload gambar

IMG_6325.jpg

photo sharing websites

IMG_6327.jpg

free photo hosting

Hi,

new arrival, Garrett GT17/56 hybrid turbo, benefits from PD150 shaft, GT2052v cold side with 56mm compressor wheel from GTB1756vk turbocharger. The boost inlet and outlet are in pretty much stock position however they will need larger diameter boost pipes or reductions to fit onto your stock ASZ/BLT/BUK/BPX/ARL engine. Otherwise the hybrid fits P&P.

This is the first one I've ever had so I'm looking for someone who will be able to test it and give some good feedback together with boost logs and RR printout. I will offer £50 cash back to any one willing to be a beta tester of this turbo. The regular price is £500 delivered within the uk.

Intake size on turbo - 55mm

63mm - 55mm silicone reducer ebay item number: 221476468191

boost pipe can be just cut and stretched and goes on the outlet ok

The estimated power potential is 220-230bhp @ 1.8bar max!

IMG_6324.jpg

upload gambar

IMG_6325.jpg

photo sharing websites

IMG_6327.jpg

free photo hosting

Hi,

Do you have a GTB2260VKLR with a turbine housing which is modified and vacuum converted?

I'm driving a 2012 nissan navara with a 2.5 turbo diesel 140kw model. Engine model yd25ddti

Thank you

Sam

Hi,

Do you have a GTB2260VKLR with a turbine housing which is modified and vacuum converted?

I'm driving a 2012 nissan navara with a 2.5 turbo diesel 140kw model. Engine model yd25ddti

Thank you

Sam

modified how? are you sure you want to go with all the trouble to install VKLR turbo on it? would you be able to find your stock turbo part number? PM me if you can please

• 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...