FOR SALE! Mk1 Fabia vRS '06, 88.4k, Silver, leather - £2450 **SOLD**

Ian M

With some regret we’re selling our Skud.

• ‘06 plate (first registered April 2006)
  • Diamond Silver Metallic
  • Seat Surgeons leather
  • 88,400 miles
  • Last MoT 16 April 2015. 88,111miles. No Advisories.
  • 2 remote (folding) keys and manuals, etc.

I purchased the car in November 2006 from a local Skoda Dealer (Clock Garage, Spondon, Derby) at 2500 miles/1 previous local owner.

I have complete service documentation from purchase; by Clock Garage whilst under warranty and thereafter I have personally maintained the vehicle enthusiastically and thoroughly. (I’ve maintained my own vehicles for the last 40 years or so, only reverting to professionals when the job is outside my capabilities/workshop facilities or too time consuming in which case a main dealer has been entrusted with the work)

It has been in regular use throughout my ownership, in recent years it has been increasingly driven by my (even-more-careful-than-me) wife.

I have to say it’s been one of the best car buys we’ve ever made; well built, no trouble, fun and frugal motoring. We’re selling only because I don’t use the car so much for work nowadays and we need a smaller-engined car to insure for our son to start driving.

If you’re interested in buying one of these, no doubt you’ll be aware of the specifications but main points briefly:

1896cc (1.9) TDI pd 130bhp turbocharged EUIV Compliant (BLT) engine

6spd gearbox, ABS/Traction Control, 16” Alloys, front fog lights

Alarm/Immobiliser, Air conditioning, 6-disc auto-changer, full-size spare wheel

This car is completely standard (never modded/chipped) other than Powerflex/Cupra wishbone bushings, leather upholstery and de-badged.

The notorious door leaks have never happened (but they’ve been re-sealed anyway!) nor has the BLT ‘stutter’ manifested itself. The motor has always pulled like a train and still does.

The cambelt and waterpump were replaced with Skoda parts @ 57,900miles.

It is currently shod with Kumho Ecsta LE Sports all round with 3-4mm remaining.

The wheels are getting ready for re-furbishing and the sills could do with tidying up (but nothing you wouldn’t expect) otherwise all original bodywork in good condition; only very minor marks/stonechips consistent with age/mileage.

Everything works as it should. One fault is the release catch on the (single) rear seat back has come adrift. I’ve not got round to repairing it (but you can drop the seat back anyway by lifting the catch with a screwdriver).

Photos will hopefully fill in the blanks. Any questions, fire away.

PM me for any serious interest in buying. The car is located a few miles N of Derby - DE56

post-14274-0-84239100-1432764877_thumb.jpg

post-14274-0-03318400-1432764948_thumb.jpg

post-14274-0-57159900-1432765110_thumb.jpg

post-14274-0-76272600-1432765170_thumb.jpg

post-14274-0-70305500-1432765276_thumb.jpg

post-14274-0-32418600-1432765384_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

IM. Thanks for yesterday mate.

A thoroughly enjoyable buying experience. The car is in fantastic condition and I drove it back to Saddleworth with a beaming smile on my face that still hasn't gone. I am now the owner of a well maintained little rocket that i will endeavour to service and keep in the standard to which it is accustomed.

• Like 2