Plastic underfloor protectors

I was looking under my wife's Superb II estate the otherday and noticed that the rear part of the plastic protector was missing. This appears to protect brake pipes etc from dirt and is just in front of the rear wheels. Clearly the car has hit something and it has been knocked off. The metalwork appears undamaged.

The question is - Is it easy to get a replacement and is it really as easy as it looks to replace?

Thank you for any replies and and the experiences of anyone else who has lost underfloor protection.

I broke both of mine on a Waitrose sleeping policeman. Easy to get spare parts and I replaced them without having to lift the car. There is a  welded to chassis fixing stud (about 4BA dia.size) with a plastic nut each side which is highly likely to have been bent, I just bent mine straight again.

Thanks Roots. One stud looks straight - the outer one - I cannot see the other. I might get a better view if I put the car on a ramp and lift it a bit. They appear to engage with the front protector by some type of clip.

One stud per side of the car, there is another self tapper fastner per side which I think is the same type of fixing that hold the front plastic wheel arch liner on , sorry I did this job about two years ago and my memory does not last that long! I think the front of the  protector overlaps (male/female) with the rear of the main large plastic undershield. I kept one of the broken parts in my garage, I will have a look for it tomorrow afternoon to see if it will jog my memory.