4x Audi TT 17" Trapez Alloy Wheels and Avon Ice Tourer Winter Tyres

I bought these used in 2013 from a guy that had upgraded the alloys on his wife's Audi TT. They are genuine Audi items.

I was looking for a set of alloys for my 2011 Superb for winter use. I didn't want steel wheels and couldn't stomach smaller 16's so these were perfect.

Here is my thread when I first bought them...

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/296872-audi-winter-alloy-wheels-fitted-today/

A simple design makes them dead easy to keep clean through the winter months.

The wheels are completely straight, no buckles or bends and there is no kerbing along any of the rims. They aren't however perfect. There are some light scratches and small stone chips on the surface of a few of the spokes and there is evidence of corrosion on the insides of the alloys. There is also some very light yellow staining on the trailing edge of one or two of the spokes where I'm guessing the alloys were left with brake dust on them for extended periods. The bulk of the chips are around the wheel bolts where I'm assuming the tyre fitters have been careless when addressing the wheels with the gun.

There are four genuine Audi centre caps. I removed the little chrome Audi logo's so that I could fit the Skoda stickers over the top, however these aren't brilliant. The domed surface of the caps prevented the stickers from sitting flush. They have however lasted two winters now and show no signs of coming off!

The Avon Ice Touer ST tyres were bought new and fitted to the alloys, they have never been off the wheels. The current tread depths are (all approximate):

1x 7mm

1x 7mm

1x 5mm

1x 4mm

The tyre size is 225/45 R17 94V (Extra Load). They are great tyres, very quiet and have worn very well.

The alloys are as follows:

8J x 17 H2

ET47

This is a great tool for checking how they'll sit on your car compared to your current wheels...

http://www.willtheyfit.com/

If fitting to a VAG car you can use your existing steel or alloy wheel bolts.

I'm looking for £300 collected from York. If they need delivering I'm happy to help to get them shipped.

Now for the pictures...

Wrapped-up for the summer (note: tyre covers, wheel tree, bolts and bolt covers not included)...

IMG_7669_zpseoqi8h5f.jpg

IMG_7670_zpsz8urimcv.jpg

IMG_7671_zps8fgen6nv.jpg

IMG_7672_zpszurmh5nv.jpg

IMG_7673_zpsrltpzgcs.jpg

IMG_7674_zpseducgwfx.jpg

IMG_7675_zpskvkmbmm5.jpg

IMG_7676_zpsafo4knrw.jpg

IMG_7677_zpst1qqmqyy.jpg

IMG_7678_zpsyvkkgqmt.jpg

IMG_7679_zpsbzdy7kiv.jpg

IMG_7680_zpsfsjw9qqv.jpg