OEM xenon projectors upgrades.Lens diameter is what...

FinnVrs

Hey !! Do you have information on the size of hid projector.

I wonder should renew the old projectors with new ones.

https://www.retrofitlab.com/en/xenon-projectors-1/hella-evox-r-bi-xenon-projectors.html

The biggest problem is that what is the right lens diameter ... Is it a 2.5 inch or 3.0 inch or something else ...

So now I have the original Xenon lights but I would like a little more light. Do you have any  information on the size of hid projector.

Thx for quick and right anserws!!

I just changed my stock Philips D2S after 10 years and ~145 kkm, with stock Osram Original D2S (for a very attractive price) and found out that it is only barely more light intensive than 10 year old Philips, maybe it needs more burning in.

What I wanted to say, try the (much) more expensive Osram Nightbreaker or Cool Blue Intense, or the before mentioned 55W kit which I doubt is durable as OEM, if you wish a real light intensity improvement!

Modifying the original xenon headlight seems quite an expensive hassle for doubtful improvement.

Well, now I have these 35W D2S Philips Xtreme Vision + 50% 4800K HID Bulb
and These
HID Xenon 12V 55W ballast

35w 4800k ballast bulb color was a little blue. Now 4800k 55w ballast and gives almost pure white light.

The only thing I had yet to do was put on H7 model back panel lamps and drill the holes so I could put these

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/2PC-Wiring-Harness-Socket-Adapters-for-D2S-D2R-D2C-HID-Xenon-Bulb-wires-FREESHIPPING/208680_735453545.html

Installation was easy and reasonably quick to make.

Now, a change made to give more light to the old one.

I just changed my stock Philips D2S after 10 years and ~145 kkm, with stock Osram Original D2S (for a very attractive price) and found out that it is only barely more light intensive than 10 year old Philips, maybe it needs more burning in.

What I wanted to say, try the (much) more expensive Osram Nightbreaker or Cool Blue Intense, or the before mentioned 55W kit which I doubt is durable as OEM, if you wish a real light intensity improvement!

Modifying the original xenon headlight seems quite an expensive hassle for doubtful improvement.

Possibly your headlights are starting to go cloudy or milky due to age?