2006/56 Skoda Octavia vRS TFSI

iaind1

I'm considering selling my fantastic Octavia vRS.

I've had it since May and it was owned previously by another Briskodan who did a fantastic job of keeping it running.

I'm only considering selling it for the right money - I'm really happy with the car but feeling that I'd be happier with something more executive barge like.

Here's a link to the advert on ebay for full details and pictures

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2006-56-Skoda-Octavia-VRS-TFSI-2-0-/262082914244?ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:GB:1123

In summary - a Magic Black TFSI vRS Hatch with *every* common issue resolved, no oil burning and no air con issues. Remapped and on Bilstein shocks. A great original example which has been enthusiast owned and maintained. Note the pictures are from when I bought the car so if you zoon in you'll notice the wheels arent great, but the last picture shows the refurb job. The pictures also dont show the sunblinds - which are the superskoda items. I've also retrofitted the proper jumbobox (with leather top) which the keen eyed visitor might notice isnt there :)

KQ5N2mS.jpg

L4UJ64R.jpg

lXjDPbT.jpg

5mbCuxi.jpg

Asking £4250 on ebay but for a member on here I'll take £4k - or I'd also consider leaving the Pioneer SPH-DA120 head unit in there for an offer closer to the original asking price.

Edited by iaind1

Nice car, good luck selling !

Note If you are after a positive barge, for cheap I saw a 2.8 v6 superb really cheap! See ebay 111786820900 but its 1 year older than yours if it matters.

- Although I'd stick with your engine combo to be honest, better for tax, economy etc, unless you really don't mind paying more on fuel on tax for the 2.8 petrol !

Thanks! To be honest my plan is to defect from the skoda scene and back to something I've had several of...Saab! Always loved them and nice 9-5 Aero models (2.3T, 260bhp) are floating around the 2k mark. One of those and 2k in my pocket is the goal.... Mega comfort, similar speed to the VRS at the expense of handling. Should cost about the same to run too.

I do love the VRS so won't be selling it unless I can get the right sort of price for it, I just think that someone else would get more from the brilliant mechanical condition of this one.

If any resident experts have any feedback on the ad or the value then I'm keen to hear it, hoping I'm not barking up the wrong tree completely :)

• Like 1

It's the OEM spec replacements (B4 I think?) so they're not the specifically updated ones but it does ride a lot better than the standard shocks. Ride height is standard as it's still on the original springs. It's basically an original spec car but with completely fresh suspension :)