Monte Carlo kit

Good evening. Apologies for the post if it has already been posted. I need to replace the drivers side front wing black trim on my Monte Carlo, but don't know how it is attached. I have spoken to a local Skoda dealer who has no idea, which I can't believe. So I thought I would post the question on here. I don't want to be pulling at it it its glued on etc.

Also can anyone advise me the best way of removing it to save me causing further damage.

Also if anyone is looked for bits off a Monte Carlo I can provided details for the breaker as the part has only cost me £20 delivered.

Thanks.

Matt.

I believe the trim is only glued on apart from the sills which have a couple of screws as well. I removed the splitter from my old bumper and found the best way was to get a knife between the splitter and bumper and cut as I pulled, it is very good glue though.

Thanks. It's the trim above the wheel arch. Just read about using fish wire?!?!?!? Think I might have to use a heat gun to soften the glue.

Hello Matt - removing with a fishing line and some heat is the best way.

By the way I'm interested in the front arch trims if they are available - message me please.

Thanx.

Edited by 32KOFDATA
  • Like 1