parking sensors

i couldn't tell if it had fronts, but i believe it is possible. Do you have originals or after market ones?

If the last then you just connect them to so live wire and you have separate module for them. If you have originals (w/o the module) you would have to run the wires to the existing module to the back and connect them together with the rear ones. - it should work.

Aftermarket. I tought to drill 4 holes in bumper moldings, but I dont know is it possible until I take off bumper, and thats like 1h job wich time I dont have at the moment. So I wanted to be sure, someone already did it.

I cant remember but I think I saw grey(dark) Sup somewhere on the net with front sensors, not sure tough. Do you know what route to use to run wire true the back?

Actually no.

i never did it. and personally  i haven't seen it yet on this model of superb.

I believe it is not to hard to find a spot to run the wires, but i might be trickier to engage them when you want them to.

With some sort of a button i guess...

(the rear ones are connected to the reverse lights i believe or on the gear selector. For the fronts you will have to seek other ways. It would be neat to have them connect to the reverse and on the button by need.

Sorry i can not be of more help.

EDIT:

you may as well search other forums for similar aftermarket installation... just a thought

Edited by pinstripe
  • Like 1

Tnx anyway :)

I have searched and find on our Briskoda it was open similar topic back in the day(2007) and it is really posiblle to install them, but as someone said when snowing or raining, they beeeeep all time, so button to activate them need to be install.

I will search a litlle bit more to find out, how to do it, and report if I did or not.. :)