• Announcements

• ColinD

2017 EMail Issues - Post Upgrade   23/01/17

Hi,   Following a successful upgrade of our old code; being out of support we had to upgrade, we've encountered an unforeseen in preview and testing issue with our production email.   This means that email isn't sending as well as it should. You might ask for the email and we might send it, it also might get blocked by your ISP. Btinternet, AOL and Yahoo are well known for blocking.   We're working on it and I hope to have an solution working shortly.    Out of all that could of gone wrong, this isn't the worst case   As to other issues and 'change' as I said, it's forced upon us. To not change is irresponsible. More updates to follow once we're past our initial snag list.   There's only one working on it though; me, so please be patient, read the support topics, spend a few minutes, it's not that different once you get over the shock.   Cheers,   Colin   Snag List Topic >>       

South Western Pscycho

3 posts in this topic

Hey Dudes and Dudettes,

Well we bought a Skoda today, so thought we would hunt out a community. It looks great here so here we are begging your acceptance lol. We like to tow a wobbly white box occasionally and mix that with a few nights under canvass too when it's a bit warmer. The Skoda is 3 years old so I will be doing most things on it myself starting with the fitting of tow kit and hunting out a spare wheel to replace the glue. Hope to be able to contribute in time rather than just hunt info! Happy New Year all!!!

Edited by sixer
1 person likes this

Hello Sixer  :hi:

And a Happy (Abominable?) New Year to you too  :)

Gaz