Skip to content

nickytheshaft

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nickytheshaft

  1. I thin it depends if you change the battery type. When I went from EFB to AGM, I had to recode the battery type. If you stay on the same type, you should be good to go.
  2. So after a lot of discussion and a littl refund, they finally made a custom cable for the usb that they are sending me to test. Seeing how it is built, it should work. I wil add some heatshrink at the base when i recieve it to secure the cables.
  3. Well I need help again, when I factory reset my device, I also lost the app for apple play and Android auto. Wagster, could you provide me with the APK? Even better, can you provide me with all the side apps? Installed agama today and I noticed that for whatever reason, the volume control of agama changes the system volume and not the general volume.
  4. I rewatched your first video and your rom looks better than mine. My car settings are all small lines, no + / - I have to slide. Also can you check if you can extract your FM tuner app? thanks
  5. Have you updated your rom? You started your post in march, the unit I received had a rom of November then I updated to a version from December.
  6. Good luck, tell us if you find a good setting. I also noticed that setting the DSP to POP gives the best sound
  7. I have no issues with Waze. On my s21 I have no TTS with Waze, I guess it is a picky application
  8. Here, you reduce the radio volume and increase the systeme volume (Audio et video in my case) the systeme volume is what is used for the different apps. Lowering the radio volume gives you a more precise settings, low is low and you can crank up the radio volume more precisely. Leaving the systeme volume higher means that navigation instructions will be louder than the radio. Then go to dab z audio settings and play around with the 2 volume settings, that will fortunately resolve your maps issue.
  9. In the audio settings of dab z, you can set the app to reduce the volume when an alert comes up. The Google notification should be considered an alert. Try it, it may work. It is what I did with Sygic. The music doesn't completely cut of but the instructions are very audible (Sorry screenshot in French, I didn't think of changing the language but you will understand it)
  10. Ok confirmed, with this method TTS is working in Sygic. Now I am quite happy, the Unit crashes from time to time but it boots quickly and FM reception is really ****ty. I have to sort this out. Maybe unplug the antenna booster. I Also ordered a double fakra for the antenna
  11. Ok solved TTS issue. Install vocalizer Go to languages settings of the unit and select vocalizer as preferred engine (it seems to fix the issue) Install speech services by Google Return to TTS settings Select Google as preferred engine and Voila, TTS is working tried it in Sygic and had TTS Voices, I will navigate this afternoon and confirm this.
  12. This is a bummer and Google speech service doesn't work, it keeps crashing. I wonder if alternative tts engines will work. I am looking around for hacked ones to try. I got a Samsung engine from sammobile but doubt it will run...
  13. Yes very kind 😁😁 just recovering from xmas eve and Xmas Day...
  14. Did anyone finde a way to add text to speech? When I install the Google engine, it crashes when I go in the setup.
  15. Too bad, I couldn't find the APK. It seems to be part of the rom. I also tried with file manager
  16. Wow 2 passwords for a same menu.... I noticed something today, I had FM issues, so I decided to look around my connections. My dab dongle was hooked to the single usb cable..when I was mooving it around, the reception was getting better. I unplugged it and got perfect reception. I then hooked the dongle to the working plug of the double cable and again, perfect reception. I don't know why but it worked. How did you extract the dab+ APK? A friend of mine has a' android 11 unit and his fm app is so much better than ours, I would like to extract it. Also, I was thinking, the usb cable only giving power could be used to plug a tpms sensor module.
  17. Thanks, I was out tonight and looked around the different settings but could not find anything to change the doors... Sorry.
  18. I am not on my car so I can't check. Mine is LHD so I guess it is standard. If you can extract the dab APK it would be cool
  19. Lol no worries, if your side panel goes off you know what to do. For the DAB+ you have the one from the link but it seems older than yours... I'll try and find a newer version

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.