Everything posted by VRS_White_Hatch
-
What external CD Drives can be used to play my CDs?
No, and I dont have any cassettes either, but my attempt at humor fell a bit flat.
-
What external CD Drives can be used to play my CDs?
Ah ok, now what about my collection of 78's?
-
No paint code sticker in VRS
A revelation - I got a small touch up bottle with the car and it has a code on it - F9E, so that's it for me. (Sorry* for the thread Hijack) * Not Sorry.
-
No paint code sticker in VRS
Mine looks flat white in that case I'm going with Candy.
-
No paint code sticker in VRS
Ill check that in a minute - thanks. Checked: No such luck.
-
What external CD Drives can be used to play my CDs?
Hey I'm having the same problem with my cassettes. Any help appreciated.
- Failed MOT on emissions?
-
No paint code sticker in VRS
Anyone know if a VRS is going to be Candy white or Moon white please?
-
No paint code sticker in VRS
-
No paint code sticker in VRS
Ah thanks, never manage to find mine in the boot, I'll take a look. Should be simple as its white, but there are 2 white's listed.
-
Fan still running after engine off
It used to be the case that when the turbo was still spinning the fan stayed on. If your drive is on boost until shortly before you stop its likely a turbo spinning at 100,000 rpm will still be spinning when you stop. It's just something I heard or read - maybe someone can confirm or correct me?
-
CD stuck in player
Is there a little pin hole to manually force the disc out? No car CD player to check now, just an SD slot.
-
Dangerous automatic braking
First thing to check is the CAPS lock button.
-
DPF Engine Warning light
And the ability to force a regen would be a good option.
-
All Weather tyres and Summer tyres
I fit them around the middle of November and remove 'em early March. They are decent tyres - less road noise than the factory fit rubber - but when (or if) you do encounter any snow they are fun. There's not enough fun in life IMO. And this year has been ****. So lets hope after I fit 'em we get some decent snow so I can **** myself at all the BMW and Merc drivers who can't get going.
-
Planning to buy an Octavia. advice please.
- Felicia coughed up a spark plug
VRS_White_Hatch replied to Another_Felicia's topic in Skoda Favorit, Skoda Felicia, Skoda Fun and Skoda FormanI'd guess the plugs have been over tightened enough to knacker the threads. Was the insert a helicoil?- Switched fuses for dashcam.
I tested the 3 bolts shown above and they are all a good earth if that helps anyone.- Switched fuses for dashcam.
Hi, Which did you end up using please, I'm going to do mine when (If) the rain stops.- Skoda Connect - unveryfied
Hi, Wonder if anyone has any knowledge or experience with this one ... I have a Dec 2018 VRS Octavia purchased used, but previous owner has paid for (or got free) Skoda connect - but never bothered registering for it. I have downloaded the phone app and set it up (on my laptop), got the code they sent, put it in with Vin no etc and its all recognised and registered. I selected a Skoda service partner and this was accepted. However to use some of the features (Such as remote access or honk and flash) it doesn't work - on the phone it just says error so I tried on laptop. A little balloon pops up saying "Unverified". I clicked on it and it says to use these features you have to be verified with your service partner please call in. So I did. And guess what? They know nothing about it. After asking person after person they were referred to a new car salesman who said " Oh yeah they said something about this on the training, I think we have to activate it" He suggested the young lad on the parts and service rings Skoda UK and finds out about it. So I guess nobody else has done it with a car from that main dealer, and to be honest my limited dealings with them so far don't fill me with any confidence. Anyone help? Failing this I'll ring Skoda UK myself, but we could do with some info on here to help anyone with the same sort of problem. Thanks. - Felicia coughed up a spark plug
Important Information
Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.