Skip to content

Edela

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. What helps is making a video where both an issue and VIN are visible. This is the kind of evidence they cannot reject. I learned it from the workshop when I had faulty infotainment, they were making such videos themselves to present to Skoda as evidence.
  2. You have two. One for ICE and second for HV. HV one is connected to AC circuit via heat exchanger and dumping heat there.
  3. Hope you enjoy your Elroq! I'm switching by the year end, too. Enyaq 85 Sportline in my case. Had Octavia for 4+ years now but eventually got tired of accumulating problems which workshops don't want or can't fix, so there it goes...
  4. I did not touch air vent, only removed speakers mesh. It simply unclips, so slide thin trim tool in the gap and pull. If I remember correctly, to remove air vent you'd need to remove this mesh first, anyway.
  5. I removed the mesh over the speaker and wrapped its clips with textile tape. That solved the problem for me. Some people were saying the speaker itself may be badly attached and rattle, but I checked mine and screws were tight as should be.
  6. The actual antenna is prone to corrosion and loosing signal over time. Mine was changed under warranty.
  7. Have this impression of Enyaq after a few test drives. Everyone seems to praise the car for its quietness, but in my impression, this is fairly noisy car, way more so than Octavia. So go figure what people compare it to, or indeed just repeating PR crap.
  8. Some were shared here on this forum. skoda.erwin-store.com is where you can get them, access is paid though.
  9. If I remember correctly, 0311 is the current version. Dealers say there are no updates because they only apply updates as part of solution to a specific problem described in TPI, otherwise they bear responsibility if anything goes wrong during the update. And they are just lazy, because myself sometimes I had to come with printed TPI to make them do the work... It may also be that you have some specific HW version which was not supported with updates later and to solve issues you would need to swap it entirely. Not uncommon with these corona cars when supply chains were disrupted as far as my workshop told me.
  10. My PHEV has the same behavior on 18 wheels. Very floaty despite having more weight and less rubber on the rims, yet small curbs or potholes hit hard. Got used to it.
  11. At least they are bringing PHEV back.
  12. @DJD66 did you figure it out in the end? I just found out that a few fixing points of plastic panels covering underneath of the car were broken or detached, and that appeared to be the source of most of the noises I thought are coming from suspension. To test the idea I stuffed the panels with some foam rubber and since then car was driving like new. Car is in the workshop now and I asked them (besides why the heck they couldn't figure this out in more than 2 years of me complaining about noises from underneath) to investigate why it was detached and banging, since as far as I know no works were done on my car which would require it to be removed.
  13. I've tried but failed miserably. Also in my case the gap is bigger and wider, though everything looks like it should fit back in its place. Thanks for the pics! Will try once again.
  14. Octavias are known for this issue. Some need OCU replacement or even simple FW update. Mine was fixed by replacing antenna on the roof. Apart of wrong GPS position it was giving SOS call errors.
  15. Screen is about the same, 1300 plus tax.

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.