Skip to content

john999boy

Honorary
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by john999boy

  1. john999boy replied to a post in a topic in Hellos and Goodbyes
    As staff don't actively monitor every single thread, this request has only just been highlighted. However as I notice @BigJase88 has been on multiple times since his initial request, maybe he would like to PM with confirmation before I action it.
  2. I'm sure it won't come to that but if it does, then I'll be the winner! On that note, we can call an official truce and normality will continue.
  3. In the back of my head I seem to recall something about ‘business settings’ but as it was probably when they were initially set up and has it subsequently been ignored or forgotten! It might even have been on a different marque! That’s a definite vague post lol.
  4. Not too sure if it’s related to any particular model but isn’t this part of where the windows can be programmed to close if it rains? That might mean the rain sensor is a pre-requisite though.
  5. I've got a Columbus plus a SEAT Amundsen equivalent and seem to recollect both showing that contacts have been updated even without any actual contact updating!
  6. I think @linni was forgetting that UK drivers aren’t obliged to fit ‘snow’ tyres in the winter whereas he probably is!
  7. Check out the Freedom packages for enhanced photo ability amongst other things.
  8. john999boy replied to jez1404's topic in Škoda Scala
    I don't have a Scala so hopefully someone will be along with additional help but I remember it's usually not the most intuitive way to do it.
  9. john999boy replied to jez1404's topic in Škoda Scala
    The reason for asking was because you’d got different info in your profile. If you have an iPhone then I suggest deleting at the phone and car before re-pairing to see if that helps.
  10. I guess you mean the heated seats! Depending upon when the car was made, the ventilated part may only have been an option.
  11. john999boy replied to jez1404's topic in Škoda Scala
    Do you have a Scala or a Rapid?
  12. I see you’ve retrieved it from being stuck in the ford and had it resprayed!
  13. That depends upon how difficult the subject is!
  14. Yes you should adjust the top switch too. There shouldn't be a 'normal intermittent wipe' setting.
  15. It should also be set one notch anticlockwise on the stalk.
  16. @lowey Excuse my ignorance but which parts have been wrapped? No matter what, it still looks good though.
  17. I enquired about Cupra power upgrades and they informed me that they were only allowed (by SEAT) to do them prior to delivery!
  18. Specialist Cars Skoda - Dundee. John Clark Group. Unit 1 Myrekirk Road, Kingsway West, Dundee DD2 4SU 01382 281032 http://john-clark.co.uk/skoda

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.