Everything posted by FUBAR
-
FUBAR's vRS drought has ended! - Introducing 'Slimer' (NOW SOLD)
Sold today. Mostly returned to stock and sold with mud flaps, android head unit, tailored mats, vRS dash decal, colour coded Skoda badges left in situ.
-
Android 10 Stereo £162 AliExpress gamble! Results:
When I put old one back in screen blank everything else inc touch screen worked, just no video feed at all. That's the one cable I didn't need to use so left plugged into the unit in glove box and was secured out of way under android head units wiring at other end behind screen zero damage. I made another cable from the USB one and that didn't work either so heck knows. Android now all back in and had to reconnect a feed for power to reversing camera as I'd already removed all that when doing dash cams etc FML what a faff!
-
Android 10 Stereo £162 AliExpress gamble! Results:
Removed mine today prior to selling car and put the MIB1 Bolero back in and DEAD! Screen dead rest works touch screen buttons etc just screen. Frigging video cable from glovebox to screen open circuit on VCDS and I don't have time to source a replacement. Seems to be £60 odd on Skoda parts for the cable and only a couple on eBay from Poland and Lithuania. Looks like for the sake of that one stupid 4 pin git I am going to have to put the android one back in now (FML WHAT A BALL ACHE)
-
11111 1111.1 The Show Us Your Odo Thread! (now 12345 678.9) + Brisky Tree odo fun
-
Android 10 Stereo £162 AliExpress gamble! Results:
- Android 10 Stereo £162 AliExpress gamble! Results:
- Android 10 Stereo £162 AliExpress gamble! Results:
- Android 10 Stereo £162 AliExpress gamble! Results:
- Android 10 Stereo £162 AliExpress gamble! Results:
- Android 10 Stereo £162 AliExpress gamble! Results:
- Android 10 Stereo £162 AliExpress gamble! Results:
You lot all have a much different newer looking version of the software than I got. I don't even think i've seen anywhere to check for an update on it, perhaps for the best. Have you a pic of the drive mode screen that comes up? Mine brings up screen with the 3 modes and a box under it saying 'change' I think and I must press that change button to cycle through the modes themselves not touch the actual mode square. I never found a way to edit my individual drive mode on the head unit, but already had it set beforehand so works fine for me in that way (all in sport but with headlight bending voodoo off etc). ps. could be worse, could be in Welsh!- Android 10 Stereo £162 AliExpress gamble! Results:
Does state in the advert and most other ones I've seen that they are specifically not for Canton, so they are aware of it at least. I don't think it will be possible to get one as the market would be too small for them to bother with making one for fibre optic setup like the Canton has sadly.- Android 10 Stereo £162 AliExpress gamble! Results:
- Offsetting BRISKODA's environmental impact, or planting trees for posts
Reading through the What3Words allocations, I seem to have the most bad ass spot in the forest lol- Android 10 Stereo £162 AliExpress gamble! Results:
- Android 10 Stereo £162 AliExpress gamble! Results:
- Android 10 Stereo £162 AliExpress gamble! Results:
- Android 10 Stereo £162 AliExpress gamble! Results:
- Android 10 Stereo £162 AliExpress gamble! Results:
- Android 10 Stereo £162 AliExpress gamble! Results:
- Android 10 Stereo £162 AliExpress gamble! Results:
9V on cranking is still way too low, battery is not long for this earth. Tend to leave you stranded with little warning. VARTA AGM one here too, I wouldn't want to be heading into the colder part of year if it's dipping so low! If you use stop/start your battery could be sitting at a fairly low point of charge also if not driven on longer runs regularly, doesn't take much traffic even when fully charged for it to drop right down then just about keep its head above water. I disabled stop/start and put a new battery in as my commute is only 7 miles.- Android 10 Stereo £162 AliExpress gamble! Results:
- Android 10 Stereo £162 AliExpress gamble! Results:
- Android 10 Stereo £162 AliExpress gamble! Results:
- Android 10 Stereo £162 AliExpress gamble! Results:
Important Information
Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.