Race Driver Grid

scotty026

Went to download the demo the other evening but only on Silver at the moment so will have to wait a bit before I can download it :(

Do you want a free months gold ?? I still have a free month of gold from GTA4 !!

I had a game this morning and it was fun :) I found if you grift from the front of the car view and use the little radar for the backend you shall do better :) we'll thats me, but good demo

• 4 weeks later...

Just installed this on pc and wow! Its pretty cool!

Looks awesome and not just the gameplay... love the menus and 3d environments used there!

Running at 1680x1050 with everything full and no probs yet!

Phil

ColG and I downloaded the 360 demo and played it last week.

Two races ended up with us dragging the carcasses of two BMW's around with barely anything left on them and then some American guy handed our arses to us on a plate.

Handling is a bit 'twitchy'

The game has been released! Ive got the full version in stalled now!!

lol

I think the handling is very arcade but then sometimes it catches you out and you end up spinning etc!!

Enjoying the game though... there's some nice cars you get to race right from the start of the game!!!

Phil