heater fan motor gone

As title on my 02fabia sdi , works if you flick it but grinds to a hault , resistors ok

anyone know where i can get a cheap one?

or theres an audi a3 tdi on a 56plate at the scrappers would that fit ? looked at a mk 4 golf one and that was differant

any help would be great

cheers , just looking on ebay and one chap has five of these

VW VOLKSWAGEN POLO MK 6 BLOWER FAN MOTOR 6Q2 820 015 E

looks the same mines 6q2819015c

would this fit ?

ok after a forum search used v-dubs ltd £55 delivered so its all sorted i would highly recommend these guys very quick and well packaged

:)

ok after a forum search used v-dubs ltd £55 delivered so its all sorted i would highly recommend these guys very quick and well packaged

:)

Have you fitted it all and it is sorted, or are you stating that you have ordered paid for and received it but not fitted sorted????

I would have tried to remove motor/fan and tried cleaning the bearings oil or WD40

Please inform us so we can glean knowledge for future reference to help others

Regards National

Have you fitted it all and it is sorted, or are you stating that you have ordered paid for and received it but not fitted sorted????

I would have tried to remove motor/fan and tried cleaning the bearings oil or WD40

Please inform us so we can glean knowledge for future reference to help others

Regards National

just to clarify , i fitted the fan sent by vdub and it works fine i think the original one has disintigrated bushes and is beyond repair although i will keep just in case!

just to clarify , i fitted the fan sent by vdub and it works fine i think the original one has disintigrated bushes and is beyond repair although i will keep just in case!

Cheers mate, glad it is sorted

National