Well I got him

• 2 weeks later...

It's suprisingly quick especially when you floor it in second and the turbo is boosting.It's much quicker than any other diesel i've had,2.0CDT Rover 75 and 2 Citroen 2.0 HDI Picassos.The ride is very smooth,the plastics are miles ahead of the French or Italians and i'm getting around 52 mpg,very pleased so far.Colour is a nightmare to keep clean though:)

Things I don't like:Two presses on remote to open all doors(driving me insane)

Gap between rear seat and parcel shelf

lack of temp gauge (no maxidot:()

Apart from them minor niggles it's great :thumbup:

It's suprisingly quick especially when you floor it in second and the turbo is boosting.It's much quicker than any other diesel i've had,2.0CDT Rover 75 and 2 Citroen 2.0 HDI Picassos.The ride is very smooth,the plastics are miles ahead of the French or Italians and i'm getting around 52 mpg,very pleased so far.Colour is a nightmare to keep clean though:)

Things I don't like:Two presses on remote to open all doors(driving me insane)

Gap between rear seat and parcel shelf

lack of temp gauge (no maxidot:()

Apart from them minor niggles it's great :thumbup:

You can get the autolock option changed so it will open on one lock. Either do this through vag com or get your dealer to change it. Don't wory aout the temp gauge, I have had 4 PD's and never needed one. There is also a cover to sort that gap out, look for the part number on here, it's about £12 and worth considerably less