oe sunshades

Before i buy a set does the vRS Octy come with tints or not as standard?

He's quoted for hatch though:

Shades for the Octavia MK2 Hatchback normally cost £139.95

However we have extended our discount offer for users of the Brisokda forum.

Therefore you can currently purchase a complete set of shades for £111.96 + delivery making them £119.46 in total.

You can order over the phone calling 01623 428882 between 9am and 5pm Monday – Friday paying by credit or debit card.

The complete set consists of shades for the rear passenger windows and two shades which fit side by side in the tailgate. Fitting instruction, fixing clips and storage bag are also included.

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Forgot to buy these, so i emailed them again and they're now only £82.45 in their January sale :thumbup:. The bloke is called Steven Giles, very helpfull.

Just ordered mine now.

Edited by S41NT

Arrived today and fitted in 5 minutes. What a cracking bit of kit. Thanks to whoosh especially for the picture of the installed clip, otherwise i would have been ringing up too.

Got any photos? :) Interested in some more shots of a blue vrs with them.

I think I'll order a set Monday for mine. Like the idea of a bit more privacy at the rear.

Edited by Oli

Yeah about £2.50 cheaper on Palm website, better off in your pocket i suppose. A few quid more than oe shades on egay Looks like much the same product too so i'll post some pictures later on.

I checked with the guys who sell those cheaper shades, the clips are help on with glue/adhesive rather that friction and removable fittings. I'll not be touching the Palm units because of that. Personally I prefer things that I can remove easily and don't mark the car.

I checked with the guys who sell those cheaper shades, the clips are help on with glue/adhesive rather that friction and removable fittings. I'll not be touching the Palm units because of that. Personally I prefer things that I can remove easily and don't mark the car.

Thanks Oli, quite agree with your comments, and appreciate your input.

S4int, can you confirm how the clips attach on yours please? thanks

Thanks Oli, quite agree with your comments, and appreciate your input.

S4int, can you confirm how the clips attach on yours please? thanks

In whoosh's 4th picture in the initial post you can see he's folding the rubber back that covers the seam. The clip has been slid onto that seam and the rubber covers all but the nobbley bit. Three of these clips together hold the shade in place. No glue or screw's required.

Palm one's are only slightly cheaper: £60.83 + £8.50 shipping + £10.40 VAT = total £79.73

Edited by S41NT

For the interest of any Fabia owners, I asked for updated pricing from OE Sunshades, and got this reply back earlier:

We currently have a sale in place where the complete set (side windows and rear shades)for the MK1 Fabia can be purchased for just £59.95 + delivery.

This makes the amount payable £67.45.

The sale is only on complete sets so for just the side window shades it would be the same price!

HTH,

Steve

Thanks Steve.

I'm still considering these.

All depends on when i get my clutch fitted, as the labour costs for that will chew up the cash i could spend on the blinds.

No worries. I'm much the same; mine's in at Awesome to get my poorly turbo out and off to TD for inspection. So no spare cash at the moment :rolleyes:

Steve

Well I've still not received my shades!! Bit miffed as they not replied to mails....has anyone else ordered from the ebay person? Similar experience?

Skoda Octavia 5dr 04- CAR SUN SHADES BLINDS TINT on eBay, also Other Exterior Styling, Exterior Styling, Car Tuning Styling, Cars, Parts Vehicles (end time 14-Feb-09 12:29:40 GMT)