My Rally Catalunya pics (just found them!)

Sorry dude, busy weekend!!

I remember a couple of years ago at the Rally GB service area Skoda had a WRC kitted show car. I think it started as a 1.4 comfort but they tinited all the windows so you could barely see inside. It had massive spacers on it to make the 18's fill the arches. They also welded a tail pipe onto the chassis to fit the cut out in the WRC bumper (which was the other side from the one connected to the engine).

Looked damn cool though and i did ask to buy it. I was told that the body kit was genuine WRC stuff (carbon/kevlar) and the car was NOT for sale!!!

Excellent! We went 3 times in a row in 2001 to 2003 as guests of Subaru.

:)

I recognised some of the steches of road there..... leading back to Loret de mar!!

Convoy driving with CB's is good :D Do it every year in wales getting to the stages we're marshalling.

We parked near that bridge and got a couple of good views from it, behind the rest of the fans that camped out there three weeks before hand!!!!!!!!!

Was good fun though, really enjoyed it. Can't seem to find the photo's from our hotel balcony, that looked down on parc ferme!!!!!

Sorry dude, busy weekend!!

I remember a couple of years ago at the Rally GB service area Skoda had a WRC kitted show car. I think it started as a 1.4 comfort but they tinited all the windows so you could barely see inside. It had massive spacers on it to make the 18's fill the arches. They also welded a tail pipe onto the chassis to fit the cut out in the WRC bumper (which was the other side from the one connected to the engine).

Looked damn cool though and i did ask to buy it. I was told that the body kit was genuine WRC stuff (carbon/kevlar) and the car was NOT for sale!!!

Cool, that sounds really good, wish they had've came out with a Fabia WRC limited edition, they did with the Octavia didn't they? :o

Is it possible to get the Fabia WRC's alloys? Think they'd look good on a Black Fabia vRS (IE Mine :P)

They used a couple of different designs but think they're both by OZ (i prefer the multispoker's).

I did have some close ups of a stack of wheels with damge from the stages. They had Skoda Motorsport stickers along one spoke of each wheel. Looked :cool:

Just a case of tracking some down that look the same i suppose?? (would be a b*tch to keep clean though!!!!)