Superb parcel shelf removal

i'm thinking of switching the superb parcel shelf to a passat one with the rear sun blinds.

I tried to remove the shelf, there were 3 black clips under but it was so tough to move or take it out. Gave up

anybody know how to remove the rear parcel shelf?

cheers, mate

No idea mate...............when I had my windows tinted the guys removed my back seats and the shelf but I didn't pay any attention to how they did it...........:thumbdwn:

Interesting thing to do to your Superb. Would like to know more if you manage to do it ok.

How will you let the blind 'clip' into its upright position? on the Passat they have little grooves on the inside of the trim, that the blind slots into.

Mind you, the L&K Superb has this blind anyway.

Just my pennies worth.

How will you let the blind 'clip' into its upright position? on the Passat they have little grooves on the inside of the trim, that the blind slots into.

I did wonder. My dad's company Citroen Xantia bak in the day had little holes for the blind to drop in to, on the C-pillar's internal trim. Do you need to change this as well?

Interesting thing to do to your Superb. Would like to know more if you manage to do it ok.

Just my pennies worth.

Ah so the L&K models does have this blind.. Hmm.. but didnt see them on the brochures. Any link?

Rear seats out, then it pops up at the front edge and slides out iirc, seatbelts have to be fiddled out of the way, not a nice job.

You know for sure they are a straight swap?

actually i don't...sigh...already got the shelf, hope it fits:D

Just my pennies worth.

i got the clips for the passat, but the superb doesn't seem to have the grooves in the roof trim, so wasted my moolah

i'd probably stick them to hooks mounted on the glass...heh heh;)