Fabia wing mirrors.......

Just a quickie....... Just wanted to know if the wing mirrors on the fabia vRS are the same as any of the VW models???? Just thinking about maybe replacing the normal mirror glass with the dark blue tinted ones that come on some of the VW cars.

Cheers

Dave.

DOH!!!!!!! Didn't see that one when i was trawling past posts. :o

So it looks like i could go for a set of the blue tinted mirrors off a golf mkIV...... If they had them then. :confused:

Cheers

Dave.

Just sent a text to a mate of mine who works at the local VW dealer to see how much he can get a pair for. :D

**edit**

Looks like i'll be looking at around the £50 mark for a pair of the blue tinted mirrors if my mate gets them for me from the VW dealer...... I've seen some on ebay for a lot less but don't know how good they are.....

How easy are wing mirror glasses to change???? Do they just pull off, dissconnect the wiring then attach the wiring to the new one on pop back in?????

Cheers

Dave.

Dave it's not too difficult, Push the glass in manually at the bottom. There should be just enough to grip at the top. just ease them off they're pretty stiff though.

Be careful once they disengage at the top they're likely to fall