4x4 exhaust

I would imagine the 4x4 has a different exhaust system as I think it will have to travel down the car in a different place to the vrs.

If its a Mk 1 Jabba had one made for my 4x4, Give Nick a call at jabba to see what he can sort out

Doesn't Milltek do an off the shelf exhaust for the 4x4?

I cannot find anything for my 4x4 ,the exhaust is the first thing i want to replace ,couldnt find anything from milltek.Blueflame will make one if i drive up.If you find anything let me know.

Re a group buy, before you go to far have a word with Nick at Jabbasport, they had the bespoke one made for me & had the car for a week. I think patterns might have been made.

Mine was a hatch although its I believe the same system for the estate. Mine was made to be tucked up under the bumper so no need to cut the bumper either, I wanted discretion but Im sure a big in your face tailpipe is possible.

I had a blue flame one before & it was a bit boomyer to the point of sometimes being anoying although excellent performance wise.

From memory I think the Blueflame was 2.5" & the Jabba 2.75"

Re a group buy, before you go to far have a word with Nick at Jabbasport, they had the bespoke one made for me & had the car for a week. I think patterns might have been made.

Mine was a hatch although its I believe the same system for the estate. Mine was made to be tucked up under the bumper so no need to cut the bumper either, I wanted discretion but Im sure a big in your face tailpipe is possible.

I had a blue flame one before & it was a bit boomyer to the point of sometimes being anoying although excellent performance wise.

From memory I think the Blueflame was 2.5" & the Jabba 2.75"

Thanks for the info Stuart, had happy dealings with Jabba already so would be worth a call.:thumbup:

Im sure if enough interest was raised Piper would happily develop a system for you all :)

Might be worth a call as they are rapidly expanding their range of VAG products at the moment and unless someone asks for it, they wont know they are missing out on a market ;)

Kind Regards

Garry