Worn Tyres

Just got back from 10 days in tenerife to find 1 rear tyre slightly flat.

Blew the tyre up but found when driving around 50mph it would vibrate like hell:thumbdwn:

Thought the wheels may need rebalancing so took the car into the local tyre fitters..

However on checking the tyres he found excessive wear on the inside of the tyre (on 3 tyres) so they need replacing:(

I've only had the tyres on the car for 9 months (falcon 225/40/18) so a little annoyed withmyself for not getting the wheels laser aligned when I got them fitted or is to much spirited driving:D

So I've just ordered 4 x toyo proxies for £410 and then a full suspension and wheel laser alignment check.

Expensive mistake for not getting the wheels aligned correctly.

And to top it all off I had the buy a further 2 tyres for the mrs car -£140!

Also forgot to mention that my exhaust is blowing too!

So getting the flexy pipe from the downpipe welded on saturday

Looks as though the jabba remap will have to wait for another month!

bad luck. It does tend to work out like that sometimes. I've just been stung for Road Tax (mine/swmbo's), x4 new tyres (mine), Service (mine & SWMBO's), insurance (mine) all in 6 weeks. I also need new rear disc's and pads but can't bring myself to spend anymore money just yet.