Octavia Cruise Control Problems

Hi Sorry if I am posting in the wrong place but new to this.

I am on my 4th Octavia but this is the first with Cruise Control and it has a problem Sometimes it works okay until I use the indicator control to make a right turn then if on it cuts out or if I have used it but it is not on cruise then after I make a right turn it wont work again until I start a new jouney Any information on this would be useful

I had also problems with cruise control. On service I had faults (sporadic error) from first service untill now (3rd one). And on the road some timer I cannot put the car on cruise until I turn off the engine and start again. You have to check the errors and see if you have to replace the module.

Thanks for the responce so far If anyone has had similar problems such as relacement of indicator stalk or module what sort of cost is involved as the vehicle is not under warranty

I have replied to your PM.

There was a batch of faulty parts fitted to early cars which fail indicating the symptoms of yours. Normally turning off the ignition and then back on will get it working again.