highest power K03S

My old black real vRS.

249.1bhp and 263ft/lb on Stealth rollers. It did do a lot more on someone elses but not counting that one (graph to prove it). Mainly cos I don't even believe it. :rofl:

My old black real vRS.

249.1bhp and 263ft/lb on Stealth rollers. It did do a lot more on someone elses but not counting that one (graph to prove it). Mainly cos I don't even believe it. :rofl:

What mods were you running to get that figure?

Only reliable figure that ive seen is Gerry's which is 230ish i think

238.6 bhp 252 lb ft torque on Marlins rollers at Bletchley, which I do trust.

mmm Helpful forum this...

Don't t ake it the wrong way he's only playing, but he still probably won't tell you :)

Tip..........try searching some old threads the answers your looking for are lurking somewhere.

Heres the only graph i have got of mine. (despite having rollers at work to use i still have not put it on, lol)

At the time car had:

Custom Code - Phase 2

Milltek Exhaust

Blue Flame downpipe

Full Samco hose kit including Turbo hose

A Cold air induction kit (filter behind near side lower front grill)

Forge Eliminator Dump Valve (holds higher boost preasures than the 007 without any boost creep, so im told)

n754366998_1006614_2409.jpg

235 BHP and 255.6 Torque

n754366998_380025_7007.jpg

A few changes have been made since. New map (higher boost presure etc...), Spec - Stage 3 clutch and single mass flywheel, Piper Exhaust and Racing cat (flowed better then the Blue Flame/Milltek setup in testing) and some other bits and bobs. But as said. Not sure on BHP now as not had it tested :)

I hope this helps.

Kind Regards

Garry

Forge Eliminator - They have discontinued it now to replace it with the popular 007p valve which is a piston type. The eliminator is a diaphram type so although can hold more boost, is prone to splitting the diaphram. I have 2 spares in the car just in case.

I cant claim to have done the work to it tho, it was mostly like it when i bought it off Simon at F1 Brighton. Was his demo car for a bit. All i did was change the downpipe and system to one of my own. :)

Kind Regards

Garry