flashing?

Hi, Had my new Roomy 3 tip. only 10 days and 150 miles. Have only done local journeys so far. On my way to Tesco yesterday got a headlamp flash , I realised it was another roomster. Is this the drill? Last time I had that was in the 1970s with an MGB roadster.

Anyway, pleased as punch so far, driving gently as, one should, am impressed with the auto box. I need to look at the the dash to see the gear it's in. Often seems to go 1-3-5-6.

I did a car boot today and spent most of the time talking about the "really weird car" I came in.

My Roomy gets far more attention than my VRS ever did.

Last time I did a car boot in the mongrel - it must have been last summer - the car got more attention than the tat I was trying to get rid of.... :rolleyes:

That was the problem I had today.

They are eye-catchingly different. I've seen quite a few Roomsters around recently, whereas I've not seen any other new Fabia estates.

It's a brilliantly designed vehicle. I was tempted, but thought the estate would be more discreet and interest-free credit finally swung it.

That was the problem I had today.

Funny thing isn't it, I was at a kids Birthday party yesterday in Rufus (apparantly it looks like a naked mole rat .... but black) and some of my mates and other parents were really interested in it. Even though I am guilty as charged for calling them ugly, I bought it based on function but the shape is really growing on me, it is "distinctive" and generates interest wherever it's parked up.

I was even complimented on it's paint finish on Saturday, something Skuds have been a bit variable with, and this was from an A5 owner :D

Funny thing isn't it, I was at a kids Birthday party yesterday in Rufus (apparantly it looks like a naked mole rat .... but black) and some of my mates and other parents were really interested in it. Even though I am guilty as charged for calling them ugly, I bought it based on function but the shape is really growing on me, it is "distinctive" and generates interest wherever it's parked up.

I was even complimented on it's paint finish on Saturday, something Skuds have been a bit variable with, and this was from an A5 owner :D

That's fair comment, although when your trying to sell tat at a car boot you don't want to be talking about the boot!

That's fair comment, although when your trying to sell tat at a car boot you don't want to be talking about the boot!

Are you sure it was not a bunch of eejit's that thought you were selling a boot?

Nah more like:

07Skoda_Roomster_scout.jpgAETV25901292_1b.jpg

OMG

It's like the are two peas from the same pod!!!!!!

The resemblance is uncanny. I mean there are no windows in the back, seats in the back, alloys and various other styling ques as well as the wing mirrors being huge. Other than that it's like they came from the same pen.

OMG

The resemblance is uncanny. I mean there are no windows in the back, seats in the back, alloys and various other styling ques as well as the wing mirrors being huge. Other than that it's like they came from the same pen.

There both metal!!! and tall haha. Oh BTW you can get seats in the back of combo's

Not my cup of tea but each to there own

OMG

a Bic?;)

My nan annoyed me the other day telling me all cars look the same! SHUT UP! lol. :P Im normally very respectful to my nan. but she had no clue.

A design Classic ;)

I whole-heartedly agree with you there. Compared with some of the competition that look like a van with its sides replaced by windows, the Roomster has been better designed.

It looks brilliant in both Satin Grey and that bright blue metallic - I've now seen a red one but that wasn't so eye-catching.

:)

• 2 weeks later...

Came out of B&Q yesterday and some people were peering in and around my Roomster. Had time to spare and ended up giving them a demo of the rear seat flexibility. If this keeps up I want paying!