Mrs Stig has crossed over to the dark side!!!

richie

And finaly brought the Fabia Sport she wanted :) We had to change the colour requirements from red to dark blue with a white roof. Cracking looking car, with ESP, 1.9 tdi oil burner, 105 bhp. Looking forward to the 55 + mpg ;)

Finally made the change after an insult of a trade in deal with Peugot :mad: ( long story.....:( ) Paid a visit to the local Skoda dealership in Maidstone and Bob's your uncle :P

Picking up the ickle Ferbi on Saturday. Don't know who is the most excited, SWMBO or little 'un........................:rolleyes:

Edited by richie

Nowt like the feeling of picking up a new car. :boing: Are you the little 'un referred to in your post? If not, you must set a good example: :boing:

;)

Mo

Oh noooooooooooooo of course not!!! I've been enjoying Skoda ownership for the last 2 1/2 years now............

Well done on winning SWMBO over. I still live with my parents and my younger brother. I am saving for a Fabia (a new veersion one, I hope) which should be helped by the 15% discount I will get when I buy it. I have decided I will save up £4000 for the deposit: I so far have £2,100 in the fund. Hope to get Fabia 2 1.4L 16V.

But in a house of 4, my parents, my younger brother and I are split 50/50 on Skodas with my Mum and my younger brother being the two who wouldn't be seen dead in one. My older brother - who lives in Poland - has nothing against them.

Dave

Nice job , I hope there wil be pics in the New Fabia section when it arrives??

Oh yes, we'll give it a try.

24 hrs to go.................:D

Must clean Octi..............:P:rolleyes::P:rolleyes:

It's here :D SWMBO has banned me from the driving seat :(:rolleyes::P;).

Never mind, she just needs to remember who will be cleaning it ;).

Just jealous Dear, because I've got a bigger one than you............................................................Engine that is!!!!!! :rofl:

so come on then wheres the pictures??? :)

Digital camera is playing silly buggers :(

Thats the 5th. I'm on leave that week so I've got all week, oh sorry, day to clean them both :P