Glos/worcs/mids meet - 31.08.08

Jonny5ive

well with whats going on with my daughter and my ex i might be able to come, but sinister will be working, i will think about it on sunday!!

Fingers crossed u can! Hope all is ok though x

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I appologise in advance

a) Lissy is FILTHY! After goin to Guildford and back today and I wont have time to wash her (I am that sad that its really gonna bug me leaving her dirty for a day)

B) I promise I dont usualy turn up to meets in a skirt... but I'm comin straight from my sons birthday party so will be rather over dressed for the occasion lol.

Hoping to be there 7.30 - cant miss Lissy shes got aftermarket wheels on her that no one else in the entire world likes except me and i really dont care. Got suspension fairies at the minute too :S

im most likely going still not decided as sinister finishes at 9pm (going on my own lol) its just the drive etc and its peeing down with rain here. if on the good chance i am there mine with have the brisky numberplate surrounds.

im most likely going still not decided as sinister finishes at 9pm (going on my own lol) its just the drive etc and its peeing down with rain here. if on the good chance i am there mine with have the brisky numberplate surrounds.

I'll be there too.

My car will be the black Octy II with Brisky numberplate surrounds, erm, hang on..... ok, I've got the Briskoda Prague sticker on the back...... oh bugger so does yours! I know, mine is the vRS :P

I'll be there too.

My car will be the black Octy II with Brisky numberplate surrounds, erm, hang on..... ok, I've got the Briskoda Prague sticker on the back...... oh bugger so does yours! I know, mine is the vRS :P

nah dont have the CZ sticker, didnt you notice that at the lakes?:P mines the uncommon one, the sport :D see ya later mate!!:thumbup:

Home. Was good to catch up with you Paul (nice to see you remembered this meet :P) and also good to meet missp and lissy and also DC14. :thumbup:

You'll have to organise another one Barry, hopefully you'll be able to make it :rolleyes:

nice to meet everyone, missp go ahead with the mods that you are thinking of and dont worry what people say as they sound interesting, if not unique :thumbup:

nice to meet you again Alan, sinister says "baaaa" ;)

well as we have set a president for sundays and I think I meant last sunday in sept ... which isnt the 26th eirhte... 28th is it?

Ah I have lost it today!

Right .... last sunday of each month then .... the next one being Sept?! (i think... who am i again?)

You'll have to organise another one Barry, hopefully you'll be able to make it :rolleyes:

:P:D

I'll get a feeler up in the next few days or so for the end of september meet.

It'd be good to get a regular monthly meet going, and I'll try not to be looking after a pikey wedding on the same day in future :mad::mad: :rolleyes:

I think that pay and display is to do with overnight parking for the hotel that is also located there. I have been there a few times before and never paid.

Eaten there before - thumbs up from me for previous visits. Suits me well if ever I am stuck for a babysitter too (how very selfish of me sorry)

As i said - got another furby to drag along to the next one - hes thinkin of swappin it for a new GTi, maybe some pretty Octy's would change his mind though, i reckon an octy would suit him better hes just not a GTi driver

As i said - got another furby to drag along to the next one - hes thinkin of swappin it for a new GTi, maybe some pretty Octy's would change his mind though, i reckon an octy would suit him better hes just not a GTi driver

:rubchin: So what does a GTi driver look like :confused::rofl:

Not like him.... hes 27 goin on 50 if he wants a GTi to pull girls in he'll just be laughed at (me being at the front of the que - god I better keep him off the forums and strickly at meets only haha) and to be honest I reckon if he got one he;d annoy me even more, I might like him better if he got an octy (doubtful but u never know)

Could always bring an astra driver along for you to laugh at seeing as he abuses me for having a skoda.

Sorry I couldn't make it - and unfortunately, if the next one is last Sunday in September (28th) I can't make that one either. :(

Hope you all had a good time, and I'll meet you later - sometime.