Odd question - What grills are fitted to my car?

Hello

as per the title really. After my recent accident i have lost 2 of the grills from my lower grill set. (most odd as i have a photo of the car at the scene with one in place, must have fallen out on the way home) My insurance company need to know where they can buy replacment ones and i need to present them with a quote so they can get them sorted as part of the repairs to my car.

Now i know they are milotec ones but im having trouble finding them? Can anyone identify them and point me in the right direct of where i could get some more from?

Here are some pics to help you indentify them:

n754366998_1524480_5889.jpg - At the scene.

n754366998_380033_1396.jpg - On the road.

Thanks in advance.

Garry

421/05 RS front bumper grilles.

For the RS front bumper only. A 3 piece front bumper grille set in ABS black plastic.. More Info...

Price: £74.99 (€97.49) (Including: VAT at 17.5%)

from RSD.

superskoda

Skoda Octavia 00-07 RS facelift - 3pc grill V2 for OEM bumper MILOTEC

Skoda Octavia 00-07 RS facelift - 3pc grill V2 for OEM bumper MILOTEC (42105)

Our price: 74.99 €

You will save: 8.01 €

SET

Cat. number: 42105

Okay have mailed them to see what the lead time is etc... Thanks for all your help. Should have my car back soon and be rid of this nasty Mondeo they gave me, lol.

Kind Regards

Garry

Cam and Exhaust Sales

Thanks mate. I had a reply from RSD now and they have them in stock so just got to get the insurance company to sort them out :)

Might get the rear diffuser while i got an order in tho ;)

Regards

Garry

Cam and Exhaust Sales

• 3 months later...
Right lads (and ladies). I've managed to hit a fox whilst travelling along a bloody country lane and my nearside bumper grill has come out. Its the basic factory one, does anyone have a clue where i can locate one? Cheers guy

It would help if you told what model you drive.

And belive it or not the the best place too get one is ..................A skoda dealer.

In fact it's probably the only place too get one(or a breakers perhaps), if it's an OEM part.

Ah good point, its a 53 plate mk1 octavia Vrs (in black). Yep tried the dealers and they werent much help. though i'd try you guys before going back for a second try!

I Can't see how a dealer can't help you.

They are talking out of their arses imo.

Try this part number. I belive they come pre painted but I may be wrong !!!!

Click on the smallest picture inthe world below

25612.attach