Yellow VRS 18" wheel pics please

Hi Chaps,

I am concidering my options for 18" wheels, got a budget of £700 with tyres, just want to see some pics of the same car with 18's on.

Any opinions on suppliers would be great.

Thanks in advance

Tom:thumbup:

I was, had a complete re think, gave it a polish and fell back in love with it! Doing 80 mile commute a day was making me think I needed a diesel but will keep the octavia for now, it just needs freshening up because the wife has been using it and scuffed the wheels up so thought it was a good excuse to buy bigger!!!:rofl:

I hope this member doesnt mind me using his pics but this chap has simply sprayed his original spiders black and decked it

Looks really effective on a yellow car dont you think?

Cheaper than getting new rims plus you could get your kurbed ones (women a!) repaired at same time :thumbup:

I am sold on the black idea, looks really good! like the black grill also.

Where could I get this done?? Yorkshire area.:confused:

Any local paintshop should be able to do it for you,a lot of guys on here have had this done,some quoting £25 - £30 to have the grille sprayed

Others have done it themselves using Halfords black magic paint and primer

Any local paintshop should be able to do it for you,a lot of guys on here have had this done,some quoting £25 - £30 to have the grille sprayed

Others have done it themselves using Halfords black magic paint and primer

That was for the grille not the wheels

or if you want 18s and dont mind spendin the money and dont mind waitin 3 week?

get the black pro race 1.2 off ebay.

pm me mate if you interested as his listings not there any more.

50% deposit i payed. 709quid iirc with kumho tyres too

hi, that is may car in the picutes lol no dont mind them being used! i was going to change the wheels to rs6 wheels but then seen a occy with them on and changed my mind completly, i didnt think they suited the yellow car lol mine cost me 100 quid refurbed and painted from a friend! the grill was also just scratched into to take the paint and simply painted lol i have more pictures if you need any lol :)

Scott, thought i recognised that car in the pics, seen it at Tesco's and around town a couple times, nice looking car !Yellow on Black looks great too:)