Meet in Marlborough Wiltshire 14th September

Octygone

Hi,

I saw your collection of cars at the Marlborough carnival and being very practical minded, my attention was drawn to the sun shades in two of the cars. (Blue octavia and a silver fabia?)

Hi, I have the proper Skoda ones in my Blue Octavia.

They are available from the dealer but being an estate I am not sure about the rear window.

If yours was the Red CR Estate the hello again.;)

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Tigger and Pooh ones are from Halfords cheap and cheerful and stick pretty damn good. No good for destructive 3 year olds tho. He had it off within minutes and pulled the sucky bits off (hence only being on one side of the car.... the side minus a car seat!) I'm just goin with rear tints when my mate gets around to doing it for me

(on that note - I am thinking about gettin the Rubbadubz duck tinted onto the back window? what do people think?)

how can you say that, the two little ones that were with you, looked like butter wouldnt melt in their mouth, they were sooo cute, and min text kept telling me so. :D

The little blondie is my little cutie, Evie :)

100_0990.jpg

She rather liked Owen, not stopped saying his name since.

And Cheryl, Duck sounds good :thumbup:

Hedge, it was your car that I saw and the silver Fabia next to you, as per Octygone's picture. I liked the finer mesh on your cars shades, but like you say, they are not available for a 51 plate estate (silver). Would you recommend them otherwise?

So were the ones on the Fabia from OESunshades? and would you recommend these?

The shades we have currently were free from Kiddicare MissP, and like you, our little person soon had them off and in the footwell. So it's time we invested in some decent ones.

cheers

David B

Doh, should have read the posts properly. Thanks Jonny5ive. I thought they might be from OE. I've been quoted £119.46 delivered for an octy estate by OE. It's likely I'll go with these but I want to explore the options. It was good to see them both types side by side as well. I don't like buying 'blind' if I can help it.

thanks

DavidB

The shades we have currently were free from Kiddicare MissP, and like you, our little person soon had them off and in the footwell. So it's time we invested in some decent ones.

cheers

David B

Maybe i am just cruel! When he says hes hot I tell him tough he broke them!

Doh, should have read the posts properly. Thanks Jonny5ive. I thought they might be from OE. I've been quoted £119.46 delivered for an octy estate by OE. It's likely I'll go with these but I want to explore the options. It was good to see them both types side by side as well. I don't like buying 'blind' if I can help it.

thanks

DavidB

Mention Briskoda when you contact them as I'm sure they quoted me a discount when I e-mailed them ;) not 100% sure though :o

Maybe i am just cruel! When he says hes hot I tell him tough he broke them!

Thats what mum tells my nephew, (only he took them off and tried feeding them too the dog??) so the next pair mum took him too choose them with her, and he decided he wanted my too get playboy ones.. mum said that it was for girls so he decided on thomas. which lasted 3 days longer than the previous pair, as the dog decided to pull them off with him...

dont you just love kids and animals!!:D